1. Personal data that we may collect.
If you want to register with us, we may ask you to provide information such as an email address.
Such details as a card number, account, full name of the holder, card validity period, wallet number, which were specified when creating the application, are stored on the website.
2. What do we do with the collected data?
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to ensure the functioning of our sites and applications, as well as providing you with information and services;
- to provide you with technical support services;
- for internal analysis and research in order to improve our sites, as well as other products and services;
- to send you marketing information about services, offers and products of the service, but only to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- to send you administrative messages (for example, in case you have forgotten the password);
- to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our sites, applications or services;
3. Who else can access your data?
The service does not disclose the user"s personal data to third parties. Only in exceptional circumstances can we disclose your personal data at the request of the law, as well as in order to protect ourselves or third parties from damage and illegal actions. In the event of the sale or restructuring of our business, your data may be transferred with it
We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal data. These measures include processes and procedures aimed at reducing the risks of unauthorized access to your data or disclosure thereof. However, we do not guarantee the complete exclusion of abuse of your personal data by violators. Keep passwords for your accounts in a safe place and do not disclose them to third parties. If you become aware of the unauthorized use of your password or other breach of security, contact us immediately.